Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bike Ride 2/25/2010 - To work and back, The DMV, The credentials

This week I'm watching my grandparents house, so I decided to bring my bike over so I could ride it to and from work, which is about 2.5 miles from their house. The ride this morning was a little cold, but pretty easy, as power inn has a bike lane all the way down it. Once I got to work I noticed I still had a lot of extra energy, which made my work day go by pretty well. My ride home was better, as I was able to get a good pace going and it wasn't quite as cold outside. My total mileage today was just shy of 5 miles, but was good since i didn't get a ride in yesterday on my dayoff. Instead of my bike ride I spend two hours at the DMV getting replacement license plates since someone had stolen my rear plate yesterday.

On another note, my Credential application is officially turned in, I'm not to worried about it, as worrying is not going to change CSUS' decision one way or another. I think this is a somewhat recent trait of mine, not to worry about the things that can effect my life that I have no real control over. I don't know if that makes sense, but in my mind it does. :)

2 comments:

  1. It makes sense to me...once you've almost died I am sure little things like credential applications seem silly. You will be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to Jess' comment! So when you master that skill teach me K?

    Oh and the mom in me says be careful on the bike! ;)

    ReplyDelete