Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bike ride 2/28 - lesser scenic route

Today was a beautiful day outside and Jess and I couldn't pass up the chance to get out and ride today. The only problem is there isn't really any sort of bike trails or even bike lanes on any of the streets around my grandparents house. It makes me realize how convenient the area I live in downtown is to running or biking! Today we went 6.4 miles in 40 minutes. i also decided today that I am going to buy the cadence sensor for my bike to go with Jess' Garmin. On my days off I will be using it when she is at school, and on sundays when we ride together I can just wear it, so we can get even more use out of her toy! I can't wait to get back home and use the bike trail next weekend to see how much farther and faster we can go!

1 comment:

  1. Just buy a garmin. It may cost a little more, but you will need it when you start running more.

    ReplyDelete